FIBONACCI LEVELS CALCULATOR
Fibonacci Levels Calculator Identify Retracement and Extension Levels
This Fibonacci Levels Calculator helps you easily identify crucial support and resistance levels for various financial instruments such as stocks, forex, futures, cryptocurrencies, and more. By simply entering the high price, low price, and selecting the trend type (uptrend or downtrend), you can calculate Fibonacci retracements and extensions. The calculator will then display the results in a clear and organized table.
How to Use the Fibonacci Levels Calculator
- Enter the high price and low price of your chosen financial instrument
- Choose the trend type: uptrend or downtrend.
- Select the desired calculation: Fibonacci Retracements or Fibonacci Extensions.
- Click the “Calculate” button to obtain the Fibonacci levels.
Fibonacci Retracement and Extension Formulas
In an ascending trend or bullish market, the formulas to calculate Fibonacci Retracement and Extension Levels are:
- RisingRetracement = HighPoint – ((HighPoint – LowPoint) * Ratio)
- RisingExtension = HighPoint + ((HighPoint – LowPoint) * Ratio)
In a descending trend or bearish market, the formulas for calculating Fibonacci Retracement and Extension Levels are:
- FallingRetracement = LowPoint + ((HighPoint – LowPoint) * Ratio)
- FallingExtension = LowPoint – ((HighPoint – LowPoint) * Ratio)
- HighPoint – Highest price point
- LowPoint – Lowest price point
- RisingRetracement – Retracement level in an ascending trend
- RisingExtension – Extension level in an ascending trend
- FallingRetracement – Retracement level in a descending trend
- FallingExtension – Extension level in a descending trend; Ratio – Fibonacci ratio (e.g., 0.236, 0.382, 0.618, etc.)
Trade With Fibonacci Levels
Incorporating Fibonacci levels into your trading strategy can help you make more informed decisions when entering or exiting trades. These levels provide valuable insights into potential support and resistance zones.